Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New Customer


Stenger Free Press. I like it. My hope is that this blog becomes exactly what it's titled: a free press. A place to have my ideas and thoughts made public without restrictions.

With this blog, my friends and family can keep themselves updated with my life(as they please, no obligations here). Most of all, I want people to read this while I'm in Africa. Having limited access to the phone and internet, this blog will allow my loved ones to keep in touch best.

Thanks for reading. Please check back for more!

No comments:



Taco. Short for Takondwa. I stayed with this little boy's family in Matapila. He always came in room unexpectedly...so sweet

Kids at the water hole.

I took this picture at one of the feeding centers. They are more than likely orphans, there to get food.

This is Rosaline. She's about 2 months old and has a sweet twin brother named Chisomo.

Play day at the Crisis Nursery. We try to get the infants outside to enjoy the sun whenever we can.

These were just a few of the women waiting for us when we arrived in their village, Chiwangam'be. We bring them medical assistance once a month.

Mphatso is one of the orphans I like spending time with most. He tries to take care of other babies in the nursery by stroking their faces when they are upset. It is so sweet!